FAoS Code of Conduct
- FAoS members must read and follow the FAoS Code of Conduct, FAoS policies and Xbox live terms of service.
- FAoS members must show respect toward all members and non-members and their opinions.
- FAoS members must be proactive members in their squad, division, and clan as a whole, including getting recruits, performing rank responsibilities, etc.
- All FAoS members are entitled to the “Open Door Policy” with any other leader of FAoS. However members are expected to follow the “chain of command” and report to leadership directly above their rank. If the member is concerned with a leader directly above their rank, they may ask a higher leader to remediate their issue.
- If a FAoS member misspells FAoS when changing their gamertag (example: Faos, FAos, etc) the member will not be permitted to move into a staff position until the name is corrected.
- Members must attend at least one of the two squad meetings, and gamenights hosted in their squad per week and /or any other squad activities held (optional). If one cannot attend either meeting, or game night they must inform squad leaders beforehand if possible and the reason why they could not attend.
- FAoS members are not permitted to appear offline or be inactive at any time. If a member is appearing offline or has gone inactive for 3+ days a message will be sent informing the member to appear online or become active within 24 hours or they could be membership revoked.
- FAoS members who have personal issues of any kind and may go inactive must inform the leadership above them and ask for a LOA form, every member within FAoS if requesting/needing a LOA will fill out a LOA form or could be considered inactive and possibly even removed from FAoS because the proper communication/procedures were not followed.
- FAoS members are not permitted to be a part of any other clan, community or organization this also includes members that have other Xbox Live Gamertag.